Welcome To The TNTbefree Book Review Blog

As an avid reader of self help books, fiction novels, and other genre of writing, I thought that it would be fun to post my book reviews.

Hope you enjoy them. TNTbefree

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Eat Clean Diet Recharged by Tosca Reno

This book, The Eat Clean Diet Recharged, by Tosca Reno was a pleasure to review. It is written by a woman who at age 40 made up her mind to start doing things the right way.  The clean diet way.

Though she didn't know it at the time, Tosca Reno's  blind determination, research, and trial and error approach lead to her creating a clean diet that any one can use.  From there she took her destiny into her own hands and ran with it.

The Eat Clean Diet Recharged is a delight to read. It is like reading a motivational cook book that has helpful ideas on what to eat, do, and be to live a happier healthier life. It is a self help diet plan all wrapped up in a positive, uplifting, yet down to earth diet guide.

Tosca Reno Before and After
Tosca Reno is as open and honest as one can get in a diet guide. Though it was not a topic I needed to read about, she even spoke about her breast enhancement. She explained how and why she chose to go from "Socks and Rocks" to an enhanced 36C. TMI for me, but I can see why it would be an interesting topic for others.

As of this review, I am only a few days into the Eat Clean Diet, and so far it is all good, except for the Kefir.  That stuff is a little hard to swallow.  I was thinking about mixing it with a chocolate syrup and calling it "Rancid Chocolate Milk".  But, if it does as much good as she says it will, I'll keep drinking it.

Besides a few things that she recommends to include in your diet that you may not care to ingest or do, for the most part the entire book is spilling over with good ideas and handy healthy tips.

I am sure that you will enjoy it as much as I did.  The only thing I found at fault with in The Eat Clean Diet Recharged book was that it was too short. I wanted even more of it. But the health tips and Eat Clean Diet Recipes  are to "die" for.  Even though I bought this book so I could avoid doing just that.


   












Tosca Reno Pics






1 comment:

  1. Most of this book's recommendations are familiar to me now that I've been reading and experimenting with healthy cookbooks for a while. It's a bit more stringent on the no-fat requirement than I'm used to, but it's all about good carbs, good fats, and combining carbs with lean protein to keep us feeling full. Where Agatston's South Beach Diet recommends three meals with careful snacking between, Ms. Reno replaces that with five or six small meals spaced throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete